A Brilliant Trick to Hide the Text in Notepad
Here is a small trick to hide the text inside the windows default text editor i.e notepad. This can be done using command prompt. But trick works only on NTFS file system.
Follow the steps to hide the text in Notepad
1) Open your command prompt Start-->Run type cmd.
2) Type cd desktop to move to your desktop or cd directory name
3) Type the below code in your command prompt notepad filename.txt:hidden
4) Write some text and save it (Ctrl+s).
5) Now browse to the file location and ope filename.txt you cannot see any data in the file.
7) To retrieve the hidden data in the file open command prompt and type the same command notepad filename.txt:hidden
Enjoy with hiding the text