Hi....guyz... you are facing the problem with Mozilla Firefox while you are browsing or downloading the files....? Then I think this trick will increase your Firefox speed.
This is a simple trick which will increase the load time & speed of Firefox and with this you can able to surf the internet faster......
Follow the simple steps:
- Type about:config in the address bar. You will get plenty of entries in that look for the following entries and make the corresponding changes to those entries.
- Make network.http.max-connections-per-server =32
- Make network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-proxy =16
- Make network.http.max-connections = 64
- Make network.http.max-persistent-connections-per-server = 10
- Make network.http.pipelining = true
- Make network.http.pipelining.maxrequests = 200
- Make network.http.request.max-start-delay = 0
- Make network.http.proxy.pipelining = true
- Make network.http.proxy.version = 1.0
- Lastly right click anywhere in the window and select New-->Integer. Name it as nglayout.initialpaint.delay and set its value to 0. This value is the time that which the browser waits before it acts on information it receives. By making the value to 0 the browser can act quickly with the received information......