Many of your friends nowadays prefer to stay offline while using Yahoo! Messenger, mostly done to avoid someone. There are plenty of ways to find the people who are online but yet invisible.
First Method: Doodle Method
1. At first open your yahoo messenger main window and double click on the user's id whose status you want to check.
2. Then obviously a message window will open.
3. Click IMVironment button, select See all IMVironments, select Yahoo! Tools or Interactive Fun, and click on Doodle IMVironment.
4. The last step and the most important step that yo have to perform is. After loading the Doodle IMVironment, there will be two possibilities.
a) If the user is offline, the Doodle area will show “waiting for your friend to load Doodle” continuously like this. b) If the user is online (in invisible mode), after few seconds (it can take up to one minute, depending on connection speed), you will get a blank page like this.So that you can confirm that the user is online!
There is a counter attack of this trick:
Go to Messenger>>Preferences>>Messages and now uncheck Enable IMVironments. Now this trick is nullified!
Second Method: Voice Chat1. At first double Click on the user's id whose status you want to check.
2. Click on “Voice” icon on the toolbar, or select “Contact” menu and select “Enable Voice Chat” .
3. The resolving part… there are 2 possible results:
a) If the user is offline, then you will get this message: “Internal server error. Cannot obtain voice token to start voice chat.” If the user is invisible (actually online), you will see the Voice Toolbar.
Third Method: Conference Invitation1. Right Click on the user's id whose status you want to check.
2. Then a menu will appear, in that move you cursor to "More Actions" then select Invite to Conference.
3. Again a window will appear. See at the right pane, the username you selected will be there. Now, click Invite.
4. The deciding part… there are 2 possible results:
a) If the user is offline, you will get this message: “None of the users in the invite list are available to join the conference. Please try at a later time.”
If the user is invisible, you will get a window similar saying: “You are now logged into voice conference -
Fourth Method: Buddy Spy
1. Get Buddy Spy fromhttp://www.buddy-spy.com
2. Go to configure and enter your log in details.
3. Now go to Buddy Spy option and enter the user name you want to track. You can also check multiple ids also. Not only Buddy Spy tells the status of Chat but also Room Chat and Web Camera status of that user also!
4. You can edit other options through Scan Options menu.
Now Have a great chatting!